I like the way that the word 'contents' is the main focus of this page. It is written in a unique style which makes it memorable and different from other music magazines.

I also like how all of the text is down the left hand side of the page; this also makes it unique. Although I like this idea, I think that the text should be more focused on as it is what the contents page is about.
Q Magazine Contents Page

I think I prefer the layout of this contents page to the other one because I like how the page is divided into sections such as 'Reviews' etc, and I like that the page is filled, there are no blank spaces.
However, I prefer the way the word 'contents' is the main focus on the Vibe Magazine front cover and I think that I might use something like that on my own contents page, but I will fill the page more like the Q Magazine front cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment