Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Double Page Spread Research

Q Magazine Double Page Spread:
I think this double page spread works effectively with the magazine. I like the way that the photo takes up more than a whole page because it clearly shows who the article is about and the reader can see this before they even start to read the article.
Another part of the double page spread that I like is that there is a quotation in the corner of the page on the side of the photo. The fonts work well with the style of the magazine and Madonna's music style.

For my own double page spread, I think that I like the idea of having one main photo on the page (similarly to this article). However, instead of just having one photo, I would like to include at least one other photo. Also, I will have the title of the article at the top of the page so that I have more space for the actual article, this is because my article is longer than the interview on this page.
I also like the idea of having the quote in the corner of the page by the main photo. I will probably use this idea for my own double page spread.

No comments: