Finally, what are your plans for this year? Well, I've been busy with promo for the alnum so once thats over, I'm hoping everything might settle down so I'm planning an extreme clubbing holiday with the girls (laughs) and then once I'm back I'm gonna hopefully plan a tour and I guess I'll write more songs!
Friday, 12 March 2010
Double Page Spread Interview
Below is my interview for the double page spread article. At first I found this difficult as I was unsure how to write it, but research into other interviews helped:
It may just the beginning of the road for stunning new girl on the music scene, Sophie, but this blonde bombshell is already becoming a worldwide star. With her first single 'Ego' reaching number one, we thought we'd meet up with the bubbly 18-year-old London girl before she gets too famous to want to talk to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment